MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: The Government of Madhya Pradesh will soon start accepting applications for the posts of forest guards in the Madhya Pradesh Wildlife and Forest Department. Apart from the post of forest guards, the government will also recruit eligible candidates for the posts of field guards in the forest department and jail warders in the jail department. A total of 2112 vacant posts of these posts will be filled through this recruitment process. Interested candidates can apply online for the following posts. The application process can be completed on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department.
In this article, we will be talking about all the necessary information about the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article to have information about MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and steps to apply for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
The state government of Madhya Pradesh will soon start the recruitment process to fill the 2112 vacancies for the posts of forest guards, Field guards, and jail warders in MP. The online application form filling will start in January 2023. Candidates who are willing to apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 should be aware of the complete process of application. The important dates of MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 are shared below:
|Starting date for filling out the form application form||20 January 2023|
|Last date to fill out the online application form||3 February 2023|
|Last date for error correction||8 February 2023|
|MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 exam date||To be updated|
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 overview
|Name of the Recruitment||MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment conducting authority||Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Department||State Forest Department and State Jail Department|
|Name of Post||Forest Guard, Field Guard, and Jail Warden|
|Total number of vacancies||2112|
|Starting date for filling Online application form||20 January 2023|
|Last date to fill out the online application form||5 February 2023|
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria
Candidates who are planning to apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 will have to fulfil the required eligibility criteria. The MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria will consist of the following:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Candidates can read about the complete MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria further in this article.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
In the official notification released by the MP Government regarding the recruitment, the candidates have to be educationally qualified for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. The complete MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 educational qualification is:
- Candidates should have passed class 10 from any recognized board in India.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
There is a certain age limit for the candidates who are planning to apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. The age of the candidate should be between the decided age limit. Underage or overage candidates will not be allowed to apply for the forest guard post. The MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 age limit is:
- The age of all candidates should be between 18 and 33 years. The relaxation in the upper age will be given according to the category-wise age relaxation scheme.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates who will fulfil the educational qualification and age limit criteria can apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. After filling out the application form, candidates will have to go through a selection process. The selection process will include several stages. The MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process is as follows:
- A written exam
- A physical efficiency test
- Medical Examination test
- Document Verification process
@peb.mp.gov.in MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 apply online
All the candidates who are interested in applying for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 can fill out the online application form on the official website. Candidates have to visit the official website and follow the steps given below to apply for the particular posts. Candidates will also have to pay the application fee. The MP Forest Guard Recruitment application fee is given below:
- Rs 500 for the general category
- Rs 250 for OBC/SC/ST and PwD category
Steps to apply for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
Candidates have to follow the below-given steps to fill out the online application form. The steps to apply for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates have to initially visit the official website of the Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh.
- On the homepage, candidates have to click on the Latest Update Section.
- A new page will open where the candidates have to click on the link of “Online Form -Van Rakshak & Kshetra Rakshak (Karyapalik) (Van Vibhag), Jail Prahari (Karyapalik)(Jail Vibhag) Direct Recruitment Test- 2023”.
- After clicking on the recruitment link, an online application form will open on the screen.
- Candidates will have to fill in all the details asked in the form. It includes personal details, educational details, and other necessary details.
- After filling in all the details, candidates will have to upload all the documents and pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- After submitting, the application form will be accepted successfully.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 important links
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Employee Selection Board Madhya Pradesh official website||http://www.peb.mp.gov.in|
What is the starting and last date to apply for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
The starting date is 20 January 2023 and the last date is 3 February 2023 to apply for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022.
How many total vacancies are there in MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 2112 vacancies in MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022